Hello everyone who might be reading this entry. As you can see my first language isnt english so forgive me for any grammatical any other errors. MBTI as a concept is quite hard to grasp for me as the more i learn the more questions it raises. Therefore i'm humbly asking all of you, perhaps you could lend a helping hand on this matter.
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Both of those concepts are very subjective and what one finds beautiful, other people might find disgusting. I think that what is beautiful is actually beautiful to the majority of people. Love is very difficult concept for me to write - it just is something more than mere attraction and lust. I dont feel like you can truly love person without spending more time and getting to know her/him.
2. What are your most important values?
Sometimes i believe that i dont have very obvious and defined values except that person can do whatever he wants without interrupting other people freedom. Usually i just go through motions what makes most sense at that moment than following some inner agenda.
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I dont know the exact term but i believe that there's some indescribable (or describable) Godlike creature or mind. Even as someone who graduated in physics, i dont believe that universe was an accident. Basically i'm open to all interpretations about God.
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is just in human nature, there's no good or bad about it. I understand purpose of military as an organization but i dont see myself in it purely because i hate strict environments where i have to follow orders from people who i cannot verify as knowledgeable on that topic. Power to me is the ability to bend other people to your will, to make them see that your cause is the real cause. Cult leaders have the real power as oppose to warmongers or tyrants.
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
When i get to know the person, i can spend as much time as it takes (assuming that person is interesting to me). Other times i usually want to get to the point as soon as possible (it largely depends on the mood). My current interests are psychology, pseudo-science, video games, book reading and even those are not very stable and tend to change from time to time.
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I know some stuff about health/medicine but it wouldnt be my go first topic with another person. I'm not really focused on my body when it comes to exercise and stamina because of poor regime. I have areas where i could really improve (even now i'm trying to lose weight, ideally 70 lbs) and sometimes i enjoy feeling pain after occasional exercise.
7. What do you think of daily chores?
You gotta do what you're gotta do. Something i dont like doing nor enjoy it immensely but it's for the greater good.
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I remember enjoying Dark Tower book series, Brave New World, 1984, Dan Brown conspiracy books. For the most part i'm okay with fantasy/sci-fi as long as it subtle and believable. I liked Matrix, Drive, Bladerunner (both of them because of OST), Prometheus, Casino Royale and etc.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Sometimes i cry from the overall feeling when sitting at cinema at watching a movie. It feels like i'm crying because of awe. Usually i smile because of goofy and comedic elements because there's something that makes me laugh.
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I feel more when i'm around other people when i'm at one with the environment it makes me think about myself and be somewhat melancholic.
Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I can definitely be impulsive, moody and too talkative. On the other hand i can switch into being distant, serious and somewhat cold individual. I dislike that i'm such an aimless person who usually lives from day to day and i'm envy of those people who have it together. Another thing that i hate is that i send a lot of hot and cold signals which might be interpreted in the wrong way.
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I'm quite insightful and know how to lighten up the mood (if i want to). I like the most about myself is humor sense and mental curiosity to try something new.
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
To have confidence in myself that i can overcome whatever might come at me and ability not to feel such fear of punishment.
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I'm currently at rut/routine which makes me feel like suffocated. I cant relax after job unless it's weekend and even then i feel doom about next week. Sometimes i just to run away from everything but i dont know where.
People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I hate people who cant return the same investment i give to them. I like good humor sense, flexibility, intelligence and other qualities which could make person interesting to me. I dislike snobs, pretentious people and people who feel entitled to special behavior because of some dumb reason.
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
As i've said before i have punishment issues therefore romance/sex seems like too much of a thing to take risk. I guess general compatibility with partner would be nice with additional humor sense, honestly and a bit of fiery personality.
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I wouldnt want to have a spineless children who just does absolutely nothing. My main concern would be use of too much technology as an excuse to occupy child. I'd be liberal father but with clear boundaries.
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
My first thought would be to know why he or she feels in that way, i mean whats the reasoning behind it. It also very depends on context and tone in which that is said. If it's playful banter then i wouldnt care that much but if it's just outright attack then i might get angry and vocal.
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I feel like there are social rules which majority of people follow but that doesnt mean that i have to follow them. I see people as different groups on Earth. I guess one of the biggest problems is that rich get richer and poor gets poorer.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose the friends purely on how much we connect and have fun. I'm more relaxed and jolly around them but even then i tend to choose what to talk around them because you cant talk with every person in the same manner or even use the same jokes. I somewhat adapt to the whole group dynamic.
21. How do you behave around strangers?
It also depends on circumstances but i tend to be expecting anything from person aka putting a lot of energy into scanning surroundings and then either becoming more distant or more friendlier.