Okay I'm going to give you fellas a literal run down of my GENERAL personality. Without the influence of drugs or debilitating depression.
I tend to do stuff like this in list form so I'll try doing that now.
I'm going to copy/paste a questionnare I found from PersonalityCafe for this, my answers are below after the A:
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
A: I guess this is asking me to answer info about me like ASL and all that
Stressful time: nah
Special circumstances: not really
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
A: I'm just kind of taking in the pictures shown to me as they are, nature, birds, children. All those cute and wholesome things.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
A: My initial thoughts are "how can we get the car working as soon as possible" I generally hate having to wait for things and incidental things tend to get me angry quickly. I can usually stay calm though. I'd ask if anyone knows how to fix the task at hand if I don't already have the knowledge.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
A: I'd try to ease in by making connections with the people at the party first. Small talk is generally the first direction I'd go with. Usually if something is thrown onto me or unexpected I'd try to go with the flow rather than think what could or would go wrong. That's no fun anyway. A party is a party, having a good time is the basic goal so why not go for it?
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I generally don't care about somebody's beliefs unless they attack my own. To each their own but I won't tolerate direct disrespect of what I believe in.
I'd say exactly that pretty much.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
A: I can become angry and try to confront that thing but more often than not, I'd try to distance myself from it. I have had a tendency in the past to jump into conflict too eagerly.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
A: I believe that freedom is one of the best God-given rights. The ability to say what we want to say when we'd like to say it is great and I encourage others to do the same if they ever feel silenced. No one can silence you better than yourself.
I wouldn't change them because I see them as pretty solid. I've had these values for a very, very long time.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
A: I tend to move too fast, much differently compared to most. I don't know, people tend to be slow? If that makes any sense. Maybe slowing down is the right thing to be doing though but I don't think about it that much. I have a defined sense of who I am and what I stand for and that's about it. I like to shake people up often, try and make them see the world a little bit differently, sometimes light their day if I can. If I could change one thing it would be my quickness to aggression, I assume that puts off a lot of people who are generally NICER. I tend to attract people who aren't very good influences.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
A: I like to explore hunches as soon as I get them. There's no better proof than seeing it with my own eyes, and maybe touching it with my own hands. They tend to get triggered when something unusual happens.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
A: Drugs tend to get me up there as I see it as an escape from the mundane part of my life currently. Not a good habit to get into but in the moment, it's the least of my concerns. Conversation and uprising are great activities as well. Activities that drain are boring activities but even when drained, I find it easy to get back up again.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
A: I repress animalistic desires since of course, they could get you into a lot of trouble and others would drool at the opportunity to take my freedom away. I tend to like to say what I think and what I generally think isn't that bad. Why? Because big brother said so.
I was going to add a poll but I knew people would spam 3w4 because "first impressions are everything"