1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Inconsistent results and unable to form my own conclusion due to doubts.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I yearn to understand myself so I can gain confidence in my abilities no matter what the opposition says. Along with that I wish to share my insight with the world without fear of retaliation.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Not caring about what others think. Being able to confidently pursue whatever I felt like with the support of others. This because I have a major problem with a lack of self confidence when putting my plans into actions.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When people are able to do things that I am unable to. I take great pride in my intelligence,and fear being seen as incompetent. Therefore I generally refuse to do anything I don't feel competent in.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I usually weigh it on how it benefits me,then I think about how I feel about it. Usually,If it involves people I judge based on how I feel about them,but when it comes to dealing with problems I try to stay as objective as possible as I believe justices comes before personal beliefs.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I usually focus on ideas,though if I don't care for the project I will mainly focus on getting the job done.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
When I would constantly go over my friend's house for sleepovers. Playing games all day and night with him and his sister.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
It's more natural for me to try and get the general idea,and go from there.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm not organized,but unconsciousness I want to be organized. My adhd makes it quite hard for me to actually organize my surroundings,however I prefer that others organize me that way I can stay mentally free.
10) How do you judge new ideas?
For some reason this is hard to answer. Though,I basically come up with reasons on why the idea is reasonable or just plain stupid without actually thinking about it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I find harmony by following what I believe in.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I usually think before speaking as I believe if I didn't filter myself I would start a lot of unnecessary physical fights.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping?
Usually I am flexible,but I mentally plan step by step what I am going to do ahead of time.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I don't watch tv that much,so I most likely would stay home to play video games.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
When I was a child I would mentally shut off and simply give up on thinking. Recently I noticed that when im stressed I try to escape the situation via gaming and eating while trying to rationalize the situation away.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Having an in depth conversation about what would happen if x met y,or the most likely outcome of events if x happened
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Actually doing things. I live in my head to say the least. I never saw the point in living in the moment or try to be nice to people I don't have any use for.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception?
My friends tend to like how I think as I can go in depth about and explain why a certain thing won't work or the most likely outcome,while at the same time they tend to say I am a major asshole since I point out flaws in others.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Do absolutely nothing because I don't care enough to actually do anything.