I get INFP on basically every MBTI test I take, and I got Type 9 and 2w3 with wings on an Enneagram test. I don't agree with my wing Enneagram, as 2w3s are very social and I'm more of an ambivert, maybe I had a different mood at the time. I took a functions test, and Fi and Ne are my two biggest, but my Se is bigger than Si (I disagree with that too) and my Ti was bigger than Te, Te was the function I used least. I don't remember but I think it was Fi>Ne>Ni>Se or Fi>Ne>Se>Ni.
1. I cry a lot. I cry for weird reasons too, when a person dies in a movie I can just ignore it but when something's just a little wrong and an ignorable mistake I can almost scream.
2. Most of the time I'm alone and by myself, but when I'm with people I often get very talkative. I can get pretty hyper when I'm by myself even.
3. I get good grades but I keep procrastinating and going on the internet when I should be studying.
4. I care about people, and I like helping people even though I don't want it to take over my life, but I never really get to do it because I am also pretty selfish. Sometimes I get uneasy on how bad humanity is.
5. I don't like it when other people get angry and I wish they could just calm down.
6. I love animals and plants, mainly for the fact on how innocent they are but also because they're awesome to study.
7. I love Pokemon and some other video games.
8. When I was younger I would look up anything online, I still do now.
9. I sometimes laugh when I see something bad happening to people, but it seems involuntary, my mind wants to tell me to stop and calm down and I usually feel bad for the people or person hurt in that situation.
10. I like drawing, reading, and writing; I'm also surprisingly good at math.
11. I don't usually concentrate in class, especially in younger grades but I still do now sometimes.
12. I want to do something, but I can't do it because I procrastinate and relax instead.
13. I'm addicted to the internet.