Hello there. I've been typing as INFJ for a while, but sometimes I just feel unsure of my type, especially since I came out of depression, which shows my 'true self' now. I'd love some insight, if you will.
1. I always want the best for other people, and often advise them. However, I let them know I'm not here to tell them what to do, nor who to hang out with. I live and let live, even if their choices bother me. I try my best to make them happy too, especially when I love them.
2. I'm easily stressed out, but I remain surprisingly calm. I've been described as "peaceful" and "detached" by a lot of people, though I'm muuuuch less put-together than I appear to be.
3. I'm often overwhelmed by the physical world. I can't eat too sweet/spicy/salty stuff because I feel the taste as aggressive, I can't tolerate loud noise, neither can I stand bright lights, or strong smells.
4. I'm a little bit reckless, but very careful at the same time. I won't walk on the road, but I'll wander at night, or climb up rocks.
5. I'm not good with school at all. The methods don't work on me. The best way for me to learn something is to use it right away. I usually observe a lot before actually doing things. I can't process the overload of useless information when I know only ten percent will benefit me in the long run.
6. I have that "doorslam" thing. I will tolerate, tolerate, tolerate, until the last straw will break the camel's back, and I'll just disappear from your life silently and suddenly, and it can be pretty unsettling for people. Last time I did it, I didn't speak to my friends for a month because I didn't feel supported and respected by them. They definitely knew they had fucked up, and despite coming back to them, I don't feel as good around them as I used to.
7. I'm very gifted at arts, whether it's painting, drawing, writing, photography or music, though the latter is harder for me. I have a love for theater and plays, but I'm not much of a movie watcher.
8. I like video games, but I won't say I'm a gamer. I just use them to pass the time, or to take my mind off things. I barely care about memes or YouTubers.
9. I have a thing for astrology, tarot, crystals, things like that. However, I'm not much an admirer of religion, and I consider myself only "spiritual", though I go to church from time to time to light up a candle and ask Jesus to protect me, or to protect my loved ones, or ensure something will go fine.
10. I love traveling the world with a companion by my side. I don't need tons of friends, nor do I need a cheesy romance. I just need a lifelong companion I can trust and care for, while they still can care for themselves. I love my independence, but I love companionship too.
If you've got any extra questions, tell me. Thank you.