Hello. I just want your opinion, if you don't mind.
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
Nah. 21 years old, a FUCKING WHITE MALE, I'm fine, I guess, even though I'm slightly pissed off because I love a chick and she probably doesn't even care about me, but it will certainly not affect my answers.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
Initial thought : "GOD DAMNIT, RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"
Reaction : deep sigh. "so, what do we do? should we try to know what's fucked up or call someone?"
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
He made a promise but I would probably not trust him. Now, about the party, I would probably fuck off and stay alone, drinking alcohol and looking at chicks. If he gets drunk, we're both fucked.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
A grimace would probably appear on my face and I would probably think "so, he's like that?" but even though I can be quite obsessed with some ideas or thougts, I know there is no need to hate someone for such trivial reasons. Just an anecdote, somewhat related to the question : last time, streets were blocked by demonstrators and as I angrily told my mother they were useless pieces of shit who simply wanted to annoy other people and probably did not even want to work or contribute to society and we should be allowed to run over them if they want it so bad, she told me she demonstrated with them. After I calmed down, I couldn't help but provoke her once or twice for shits and giggles, I guess : "oh, I remember this car : the wankers, your friends, gave it the middle finger". I guess this is the kind of shit I do when I have reached a certain level of intimacy with someone.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
When I look at some of my previous politically-related posts (and older posts in general) on the internet, I'm very embarrassed but also sort of amused.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
err...never really thought about this. I don't really think I have values. There are some things I would rather not do : kill, rape, hurt someone (physically or emotionally...let's say I would rather not go too far) but I can't say I would NEVER do that, as some situations can make us break those 'values'. For example, I love animals (well, love is a strong word, let's just I just like being around cats, dogs or other animals) and I can't imagine myself hurting an animal, but if I had to kill some of them to survive, I'm not sure I would stubbornly stick to my values (but maybe I'm wrong, I don't know)
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else?
a)No idea. I don't think I'm too different from other people, but other people seem to think I'm weird, cold, creepy and 'special'...probably because I tend to prefer to stay alone, I have a brusque gesture, weird reactions and interests (almost laughing my ass off as I watch this Vietnam War photo involving burned kids because it reminds me of a funny photo, absolutely loving History when it comes to wars, appearing to be obsessed with things such as dinosaurs, soccer, beers, army etc...) even though I can be quite sociable and funny when in the mood.
b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
Being less lazy, more focused, being more chill and less stressed around girls, feeling less concerned about how other people perceive me, being able to spend less time thinking about useless things when I have to do something important (ideas, envies, questions or feelings : not the time, if I'm not willing to make a move, I should not whine, there is no need to spend so much time being disgusted, outraged, sad or angry), stop provoking other people on the internet just because they're annoying or I disagree with them (especially when I have no arguments and I just want to be annoying myself : I used to do that and in the end, they thought I was just an attention-seeking whining bitch...not really proud of this period, it sucks when people think you're dumbfuck). That's all I can think of, at the moment.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I don't even know. Sometimes they can be right, sometimes they can be wrong. I can have a strong 'first impression' but a 'first impression' is not enough.
9. a) What activities energize you most?
Engage in physical activities (I'm not 'strong' and at the end of the day my body is really fucked up but it feels so good), understanding something, listening to music (sometimes), hanging out with friends (even though I'm definitely not an extraverted person, it's cool to hang out with some friends, sometimes)
b) What activities drain you most?
'intellectual work' (it's kind of weird because even though it can be a pain in the ass and make me throw books, hurl insults and other swearwords, when I finally make it, I feel proud, confident and it kinda energizes me), to sit down and listen to someone (in order words, having to stay focused)
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I don't know : I don't talk a lot and I try not to be a dick but I can still appear 'cold' or 'excessively confident/excited' to other people. I don't hesitate to let it know when I'm pissed off, happy or anxious, though (and even when I don't think I behave as such, other people tell me "are you angry?" or "are you sad?"